Booking Terms and Conditions
• In order to secure accommodation a deposit is required based on a percentage of the total quote.
• For periods of less than 5 days 100% deposit is required.
• A unit will only be reserved once the deposit has been paid; and
• The money is available in our bank account
• Money Transfer (EFT)
Note 1: All bank charges that may occur for cash deposits will be invoiced separately
- Occupation of the property will only be granted on:
• receipt of deposit and rent and the funds are available in our bank account
• occupation agreement being signed.
• a refundable deposit for electricity usage is payable on arrival.
Note 2: Electricity usage will be metered and invoiced separately at current municipal rates.
Booking Cancellation Notice Guest forfeiture of deposit:
• More than 21 days 25%
• From 14 to 21 days 50%
• From 7 to 14 days 75%
• Less than 7 days 100%
Each rental unit is self contained, fully furnished and equipped with bedding, towels, cutlery, crockery. glassware and serviced weekly.
Note 4: Access to an additional domestic worker employed by the occupant is granted on the basis that such worker is not left unsupervised on the property and has a valid South African ID.
Note 5: DSTV channels include M-Net, Movies and Sport channels. Wi-Fi is uncapped 4Mb ADSL
A start-up pack of tea, milk, bread, yogurt, sugar and consumables such as toilet rolls and dishwasher liquid are included. Subsequent supplies are the responsibility of the occupant
Child Policy: Children between 0 to 2 stay free.
Rates are subject to change without notice