Booking Terms and Conditions
• In order to secure accommodation a deposit is required based on a percentage of the total quote.
• For periods of less than 5 days 100% deposit is required.
• A unit will only be reserved once the deposit has been paid; and
• The money is available in our bank account
• Money Transfer (EFT)
Note 1: No credit card facilities
Note 2: All bank charges that may occur for cash deposits will be invoiced separately
Occupation of the property will only be granted on:
• receipt of deposit and rent and the funds are available in our bank account
• occupation agreement being signed.
• a refundable deposit for electricity usage is payable on arrival.
Note 3: Electricity usage will be metered and invoiced separately at current municipal rates.
Booking Cancellation Notice Guest forfeiture of deposit:
• More than 21 days 25%
• From 14 to 21 days 50%
• From 7 to 14 days 75%
• Less than 7 days 100%
Each rental unit is self contained, fully furnished and equipped with bedding, towels, cutlery, crockery. glassware and serviced weekly.
Note 4: Access to an additional domestic worker employed by the occupant is granted on the basis that such worker is not left unsupervised on the property and has a valid South African ID.
Note 5: DSTV channels include M-Net, Movies and Sport channels. Wi-Fi is uncapped 4Mb ADSL
A start-up pack of tea, milk, bread, yogurt, sugar and consumables such as toilet rolls and dishwasher liquid are included. Subsequent supplies are the responsibility of the occupant
Rates are subject to change without notice